Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm thankful for...an IPOD!!!

so, we decided to join the rest of the world...and we bought an i-pod!! it came yesterday and needless to say i have been on the computer ever since trying to figure out how this things works!! but so far, i love it!


now we can dance like some of these cool peopole!
Blaine rocking out. he loves it too. we have a file just of his music featuring the CARS soundtrack!
but thanksgiving is also just right around the corner, so we made the traditional indian vest and headband. we are so thankful for our families and that we can eat lots of food on thursday! blaine is thankful for his family, friends, chocolate and bj (his pet fish!)
we made name tags for all the people coming to dinner this year...we are actually going to be a small group. blaine has just started writing, so he is showing off his awesome skills with these place cards. he wrote them all except i gave dotted guide lines for "grandma" and "grandpa" the rest he did all on his own. (i just had to tell him what letters to write!)
here they are standing up so you can see what they will look like. there is "grandma, grandpa, dad, mom, blaine, jaime, mark and carrie"
hope you all have a happy thanksgiving. be safe in your travels and eat lots. anyone doing day after thanksgiving sales...i am pretty hard core now...can't wait. be sure to stay out of my way because i will run you over if you're in my way that day! jk :) but it does get pretty intense. i just wish my sister diana would be here....believe it or not, she is crazier then me on friday! :) love you D!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I guess I'm still in the dark ages, as I have yet to get an Ipod...although Jason wants one. Well, no IPOD for him (said like the soup Nazi).
I'm totally jealous of everyone shopping Black Friday. Darn ol' Canada! They need to get with it!

Christy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Those place cards are too cute. I'm impressed with his writing...good job, Blaine!