Monday, November 26, 2007

happy thanksgiving!

HAPPY (late) THANKSGIVING....

what a great weekend. i was not ready for the reality of today...back to normal monday. couple quick highlights....i ran in the turkey trot with my friend becky (and some of her family) and that was fun. i didn't do as well as i wanted, but not bad. i came in at 26 and a half minutes, i was hoping for under 25 minutes, but that didn't happen. oh well.

me and my big finish!!
me and becky!!


then we went to my parent's house for the BIG dinner. it was just us, my parents, jaime, carrie and mark. after dinner we went and saw the movie ENCHANTED. it was cute...kind of cheesy funny, total chick flick, but i liked it. it was clever and made me smile.


we had to go to bed early because jaime and i did DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING SHOPPING!!! we were up by 3:00AM!!! but i am like a little kid, so excited i couldn't sleep. so we got to Kohls by 3:20AM and hit the sales. after that we did the rest of our rounds and cleaned up! i have everyone done but my sister in law, but she will be easy!

now we are getting back in the swing of things. the lights are up on the house and the inside decorating will begin next week. then followed by christmas cooking. i love this time of year, i love the holidays! hope all was GREAT for everyone else! :)

6 comments:

Joselyn said...

Hey girl!! It's been a while. We've finally hopped on the blog band wagon and I'm just catching up on all my 'ol friends. I'm glad to see you're doing well. You'll need to check out our blog as well...gunderblog.blogspot.com. Anyway, talk to you soon. Love ya!
Joselyn

Rae said...

Skinniest person ever. Hate you.
JK, love love LOVE you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!

Rae said...

Hi love! Can I get your guys' new address? You can email it to me at raehope1@gmail.com
Thanks!!

Rae said...

PS You are seriously INSANE for doing that shopping!!!

Nichole said...

we drove by your house tonight. Great job on the lights.

Camille said...

Yeah, you are so skinny! We all saw Enchanted here at the Clark household in Fremont and enjoyed it too. Kinda funny. Richie's wedding is coming up. Can't wait to see you guys!