Saturday, November 3, 2007

After Halloween SALE!!!!

We love the after halloween SALES!!!! so we picked up a couple cute costumes for dress-up play. here is blaine with is horse, bullseye. (he has an old woody costume he likes to wear with it). also, we have DR. blaine. he has been telling us since he turned 3 that he want to be a doctor when he grows up, so he loved the costume. and then lastly, its a picture of blaine with a witch's hat on, kind of silly! hope you all had a great halloween. can you believe we are in NOVEMBER!!! where did september and october go? didn't school just start?! time is flying!

oh...and i am making a vow right now....we will not gain 10 pounds this winter season!! i always work so hard all year long and then it all goes to pot by december. no self control....so who's in with me?! lets beat the buldge this year!! YAHOOOOO.....





1 comments:

Rae said...

Blaine needs to stop growing up!!!
Agreed, how are we in Nov??? The end of the year is going to come by so quickly!! I'm sooooo excited for our day of Cindelle and Raquel!
I've been meaning to tell you how awesome I think you are for training for a half marathon!!
Today I went and watched part of the NYC marathon. I've been thinking of training for a marathon for about a year now, and I am officially inspired! If 80 year old ladies can do it (in wheelchairs!) and Oprah can do it, I can do it!!! I really want to do it next year. Let's hope I can keep that motivation for a year!