Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tagged

this is so fun info about jake and me!! (cindy in purple, jake in blue)

Jobs I've had:1-hip hop teacher (home and 24 hour fitness) Window Washer

2-"office girl" for Doc Anthon scout camp
3-Ayres hotel picture framer
4-MELALEUCA baby! dido


Movies I'd watch over and over:1-clueless Mask of Zorro
2-romie and michelles high school reunion(edited of course) illusionist
3-italian job same-it deserves more credit
4-emperor's new groove first movie I saw after my mission (love it)

Places I've lived:1-laguna niguel, ca portugal
2-portola hills, ca yup
3- rexburg, id (lyman) born and raised (rexburg, that is)


Favorite TV shows:1-FRIENDS!! (always and forever) Wings
2-so you think you can dance 24!
3-MONK (right now) dido
4- E! news! according to Jim

Favorite Foods: 1-anything mexican food anything italian food
2-red vines twizzlers
3- bj pizza doesn't matter where the pizza's from
4-french toast waffles

places I'd rather be:1-in bed snoozing
2-in dance studio golf course
3- beach camping
4-romantic a get away how can I resist?

1 comments:

Rae said...

So many things to say....
1) "Oh Ramone, oh, oh..." Hahaha
2) Good work Jake on loving 24! Best show! Cindy, what happened to Greys??? You guys need to watch the Office. It's AMAZING. You would love it. And that guy from Monk, I had him on a flight from JFK TO LAX a couple months ago.
3) Good work Jake on Twizzlers-so much better than Red Vines! Cindy, how have we never gone to BJs? It's one of my favorite restaurants.