Tuesday, August 14, 2007

GREAT DAY!!!

so, this might be cheesy, but i had the best day yesterday...a "blog worthy" day if you will! it all started with going to my chiropractor and he really helped me with my whiplash. i felt so good after seeing him! if anyone needs a recommendation, let me know! then i went over to saddleback hospital and visited my friend Christy, who just had a beautiful baby (Mia). Blaine loves babies and just wanted to stare at her and be near her! When Mia started getting fussy, Blaine sang to her and it made her smile! Then after that, i picked up my sister and my brother's girlfriend and we all went to the beach! it was such a perfect day there! we walked down to the tide pools and since it was low tide (i think) we could see everything so clearly. There were tons of crabs, star fish, fish, snails, coral and sea urchins. it was so fun to see all the tide pool life. there was even a "tide pool educator" there and told us lots of fun facts...although i think he was just trying to hit on my sister and my brother's girlfriend. after a couple hours we went back to my house and watch a couple episodes of friends...always fun!! we had yummy pizza for dinner...and then i went to dance class and had a blast! i then came home to read my friend Rachel's blog and it was so cute. We have now been best friend's for 14 years, and she blogged all about it...which of course just made me smile! i am grateful for good days!!! i love my friends and living in beautiful california...ok, now i am being way cheesy, but hey, that's how i feel today! Hope you all had great days too!

JAIME UPDATE...for those of you who have been following my little sister Jaime's progress, here is the latest: she actually went into surgery today again and hopefully this will be the last one! she had one more kidney stone that needed to be "blasted" and broken up so it can now pass through her painlessly! she also had the stint removed...it was a little tube that was draining everything from her kidney straight out of her body! my mom said the doctor had a smile on his face after the surgery and is very happy with the results. he will keep a close eye on her to make sure everything heals right, but she was able to leave the hospital same day which it super awesome! she is really weak and uneasy today, but hopefully she can now start the healing process! Please keep her in your prayers that all will continue to go well! she is a fighter with a smile on her face! love you J!! if i hear anything new, i will be sure to update!! :)

3 comments:

Rae said...

Aw! It makes me so happy to hear you had a happy day!! Glad you liked my post. :)
Richard has a girlfriend?? I need to hear the details asap!!
SOOO happy to hear little Jaime is doing so well!!!

Lori said...

I just found your blog...I love it! Glad to hear you had a great day yesterday. Those days are such blessings and make up for the not-so-great days.

Anonymous said...

good days are great to have. hope you have more!