Thursday, August 30, 2007

QUESTION FOR ALL...

ok....this is totally random, but still......so, last night someone asked me "if you were a super hero, what super power would you have?!" needless to say, no one had ever asked me that before, so i was kind of caught off guard....and then i really thought about it. i could just blurt out an answer. but i think my final conclusion is i could turn "invisible" how cool would that be, you could just dissapear when ever you need too! that would be cool. so the same question goes out to all of you..."if you were a super hero, what super power would YOU have....."

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Definitely hyper speed so I could get every thing done that I want to. A few extra arms would help too, but hyper speed would be super. As long as I don't age in hyper speed now that would be bad.

Anonymous said...

not sure, I like yours and nichole's ideas... still not sure.

Rae said...

Reading peoples' minds would be cool...but I'd have to be able to turn it off too.

Jenny said...

Leave it to Nichole to get a superhero power and have it be used for the benefit of her kids. I'm still thinking about mine...