Friday, February 6, 2009

She's not a girl.....

.....BUT NOW WILL NEVER BECOME A WOMAN!!!!...poor Belles.

...you like how she is giving me the "stink eye" in this picture!...
on Monday she started going through heat for the first time, and i was not about to have another "woman" in the house, so we took care of that real quick...poor girl got fixed! she has to wear the cone for a couple more days til the stitches heal, but she seems to be doing pretty well...just a little sore and limping a bit, but i don't blame her AT ALL!
**know i am becoming one of those CRAZY CAT ladies...but i just love my little girl too much! so here are some newer pictures! Jake build this cute little play box for her...don't worry you heard me right...JAKE BUILT IT, and i was very proud of him. Blaine and i put together the little decorative things.
But of course after all that hard work on the play house, where is Bella's favorite place to play.....
...in the sink! crazy kitty!

2 comments:

redheidi said...

my cats always liked the sink a lot too, such a random place to play ;)

Anonymous said...

Yep, my cat loves the sink, as well. I think it's the coolness of the tile/bowl they like.