Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bella's First bath!

SO, we gave Bella her first bath last week...and boy was that an adventure! she did not like it one bit, but at least now she is super soft and clean! :)...and her shampoo smells like pina colada, so yummy~
She is giving me the super "stink eye" here...of course i probably deserve it!...since we've had her, she has: gotten fixed, had 2 different shots for tapeworm (gross), had blood work done for internal stuff and then...i gave her a bath. needless to say, she doesn't like me a whole lot right now! poor girl
but i was able to walk away with only a few scrapes and scratches on my arms...you can't see them very well, here, but she was trying to use my arm as an escape route!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...she must've been really stinky to need a bath. You do know that cats really don't need baths. I give ours a bath maybe once a year.

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

I know cats don't need baths very often, but after her final tapeworm treatment, the vet told me to give her a bath in case anything was left behind in her fur!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...makes sense. Here I was thinking that poor cat was going to get a bath every couple weeks. Hehe

Jake and Rachelle said...

Looks like you are having a good time with your cat. I keep mentioning it to Jake, but I think he's fine since we have a stray cat here to keep away the mice. Ugh. Oh well!