Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy LATE Valentine's Day to all!
...we ended up having a late valentines anyway due to the fact the Blaine was totally sick on saturday! so i would just like to take a minute now and tell everyone how much i love them and appreciate your friendships! i especially love my boys...Jake and Blaine. i would be nothing without you too....just some loser girl! Love you both! We ended up having an "as romantic as it gets" meal monday night Paige, big Blaine and Kameryn. our Blaine had his first candle lit dinner and asked Kameryn if she would be his valentine. it was very sweet for about 10 minutes until they started yelling at each other...awwww so sweet! already acting like a married couple! :) But it was a fun night with people we love. Blaine got an awesome "kissy lips" sucker from Grandma Idaho...KISSES TO ALL!

And don't be Jealous....but Blaine got me for Valentine's day: THE ONE AND ONLY SNUGGIE!!!! the snuggie has kind of been an on going joke in my family, so it was only appropriate that we finally get one. Blaine was sooo excited to get it for me, so according to him it is NOT a joke and the coolest thing ever!

...in all honesty, it is pretty snuggley! I'm not embarrassed to say I've been using it. next time you come over, try it out...you will like it too! :) hehehehe....

6 comments:

Rae said...

What?? You would so not be a loser girl without your husband and son! (But I know what you mean. :))
My sister-in-law Elise has the snuggie and loves it. I've heard awesome reviews from a few others, I sort of want it!!

Marcus and Amy said...

HA! That is so funny cause Marc got me a Snuggie for Valentines Day too! And its a blue one too! How crazy is that? I love it and use it all the time now, I even walk around in it and am considering putting velcro on the back to keep in closed!

Camile said...

What the heck is a snuggie?! I'm totally going to google it now. I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! :)

Bob said...

Ha ha! Snuggie!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Fun! I can't believe you got a snuggie! We've had our share of laughs about the commercial.

Tiersha said...

Oh man I just saw those on TV and thought it was a good idea. Everyone made fun of me. That is way funny!