Monday, June 14, 2010

PRaYeRS FoR JoSHua....

This last week has sure been a rough one for my family. i have been struggling with my blood pressure this entire pregnancy, but it has been HIGH the whole time. so i was put on meds to help keep it down. well, on my way to work wednesday (my last week of work) i got really light headed...then i started to lose my vision and hearing. luckily i was able to pull over just before i passed out. i was able to have a good friend rush me to my doctor's and then was ambulanced over to the hospital. for the first time ever, my blood pressure was dangerously LOW...which caused my body to shut down. i was also dehydrated...so i was kept over night at the hospital for observation and to make sure my blood pressure stabilized. they also pumped SEVERAL bags of fluids into me by IV. anyway, we were finally discharged and i have been told to stay on "modified bed rest"...meaning i can walk up stairs, walk to the bathroom, and walk Blaine to school, but other then that, i need to be in bed. hopefully i should be ok...i had a doc app today and the baby looks good....i just have to keep an eye on my blood pressure and the baby's movement.

WELLLLLLL...while all of this was going on, little did i know my sister was going to be having a baby. this is my sister Diana who was due THE SAME DAY AS ME!!!! her water broke on friday and she was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section. My new nephew...Joshua David... was born Saturday morning, and is really really sick. my sister has recovered nicely, but now we are all just concerned for Josh. he is in the NICU and struggling for every moment of life. the doctors are hopeful, but he still has a long, rough road ahead. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep my sister, her family and especially Josh in your prayers. we love him so much already and we haven't even been able to meet him. thank you everyone so much already for all your love and support for both me and my sister! we really appreciate it! LOVE YOU ALL!

6 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

oh cindy! I hope your sister and baby Josh keep recovering quickly. And I'm glad you're back home- hopefully you stay there for a few more weeks.

Jake and Rachelle said...

Oh Cindy, we sure hope and pray your little one comes safely and that Josh heals quickly. Please keep us posted.

Katie and Christian said...

So sorry!! You're both in our thoughts and prayers!

charlesfam said...

You are in our prayers. We love your little family and wish the very best for you guys and your sister and nephew.

McLove said...

Praying for you both!!!!!!!

The Trotter Family said...

Holy cow, this has been a rough road for you! Hope things are getting easier. I have a little something for you and the baby since i can't make it to the shower. I will try to drop it by soon.