Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby Shower

Amidst all the craziness, sadness, and tough times...my friends still managed to throw me an AMAZING baby shower. i was overwhelmed with how many people came and how generous everyone was. we feel like we can have a baby now! Since i am on bed rest, i had my "special chair" that i had to sit and stay on while everyone came and catered to me. it was a little embarrassing since i don't really like to be the center of attention, but it was so nice to be around so many awesome people!my amazing hostesses with the most-esses...Paige and RachelMe with the "prego clan!"...me due July 15th, Paige due Sept 6th and Becky due Aug. 25th!even my cute neighbors came out to the party! thanks gals!i was seriously soooo spoiled with cute things. this kid is FOR SURE going to be the best dressed kid on the block! thank you sooo much everyone!me and the big brother to be..."Greatest Big Brother!!!"while the girls were oooggling over cute baby stuff, all the boys went out golfing. here they all are after just chillin.....doing what guys do best....PLAYING! this picture is classic!thanks again Paige for such a great shower...we make 2 hot mamas!!! love ya...you are amazing
and Blaine has already put some of our presents to good use...just breaking them in i guess!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Wish I could have been there! I am so sorry about your nephew. I read their blog and cried for them. I hope they have the support they need through this. That is just so tough.

Mo said...

Your shower was perfect! Paige did a great job. Can't wait to meet your little guy!
-Morgan