Sunday, June 20, 2010

Good-Bye Joshua

i am very sad to update today, that sweet little Joshua passed away yesterday morning around 10:15am. The doctors did EVERYTHING they could for the little guy, but unfortunately his body just was not responding. my sister put everything so nicely on her blog...click here for my sister Diana's blog. we are so sad and wish we could be there with them right now. prayers are still more then welcome for comfort right now during this tough time.

JOSHUA DAVID PRIOR
6/12/2010 - 6/19/2010
Joshua 1:9

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."

our new family motto: "be strong and of good courage!" we love you Josh...you will be missed. say hi to Junior and Jenny for us.

4 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

I'm so sorry Cindy. It's so heartbreaking to see your family go through what we have on Jake's side of the family. Your family is in our prayers at this difficult time. How grateful we are to have knowledge of the gospel and to know that these Mother's will be able to raise their children. Please let us know if we can do anything for you all.

J-Dub said...

You families have been through much loss. How joyous it will be when you all meet beyond the veil.

charlesfam said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. Nothing compares to the loss of a baby. You and your sister are certainly in our prayers.

Meggie and Russ said...

Cindy, I am so sorry! I read your sisters blog and was filled with emotion!! You girls have been through so much!! You are both amazing examples of strength to me! My thoughts and prayers are with all of you! Love you friend!