Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Some of our Favorite things...

i am really behind on my blog, so i will slowly try to catch up! we had a great christmas and new years...here are a few pictures of our favorite things from christmas!!

Blaine got Diego treehouse from grandma california and the Mobil rescue from santa! they have been set up in our family room since christmas and i don't think they will be put away anytime soon!
santa brought a santa potato head!! we love collecting different potato heads!
mommy's little helper now. he loves his new vacuum! his cousin got one too and they would fight over who got to vacuum first!!
was this a present for blaine...or jake!? i don't know who plays with it more, but cool tower!
oh man, it fell over....better build it again!
and my pride and joy....the 2007 holiday barbie!! isn't she so pretty! she is on top of the computer desk and i am staring at her right now! i guess i never did grow up...i still love barbies and collect them!

5 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

Cindy! I was blog surfing today and I found you! Maybe you don't remember me...Amy (Steffgen) and if you don't this will be awkward, but you have the cutest little family and this is why I love blogging cause you can keep in touch with people. So I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog!
marcus-amy.blogspot.com

Marcus and Amy said...

I am glad you remember me! Yes, I am married now and have been for a year and a half now and we are living in Utah! Its great and I love seeing people I grew up with and now seeing their cute families! Were are you guys?

Anonymous said...

Also, don't be ashamed of the barbie thing, Marc bought me all the disney princess porcline dolls this year for Christmas! I still am a little girl at heart too! Ok, I have posted to much on your blog today...sorry!

McLove said...

Hey Cindylu.....Blaine is getting soooo old I can't believe it...... We blessed Avery up in Malibu...so kinda far.....love that you got a barbie.....I still collect Carebears:)......happy new year!

Anonymous said...

A barbie, huh? Jason would die of happiness if that was the only thing I asked for. Hehe
Looks like it was a great Christmas! You have a cute little guy.