Friday, January 11, 2008

Rich and Rachel's Wedding


so i still can't believe it, but my little brother is married! the wedding was so nice, it was such a pretty day. It was so fun to be surrounded by family and friends. my grandpa was able to seal them in the san diego temple which was really special. (my grandpa married jake and me too!) so now those two are back in idaho and entering "the real world!" congrats to you again and good luck with everything!! welcome to the family rach!! love you guys!
here are just a couple pictures from the wedding...sorry they are kind of dark!


all of my family plus my cousin matt and his wife camille
all of us kids!!
it was a long day for blaine...he was ready to go home! and mommy was making him dance!


4 comments:

Camille said...

I love the one of you and Blaine dancing. What a character. I would love to go to Disneyland, but I think Wendy will be in town that day. Wait, maybe she'd want to go too? I'll have to talk to her and find out. We still have to buy our passes, but I can't wait to go!

Oh, and I guess I will have to make sure Christian's feeling better. That might be a slight problem!

Rae said...

Rich is a lucky man, that Rachel is adorable!!
PS Your family has SO MANY PEOPLE!! I couldn't believe that family pic!

Jessica said...

Weddings are fun and those two look really happy. Congrats to them.

katherine said...

Wow Richard IS a lucky man...she's gorgeous! Pass on the congrats to the newly weds for me :).