Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

i am one lucky mama!!!  i am so grateful for my sweet boys and for the opportunity i have to be a mother!  even from the time i was little, all i wanted to be when i grew up was, A MOM!  unfortunately things haven't always gone my way...but i am so grateful for my 2 sweet boys who make me laugh, crazy, drive me crazy and make me proud.  they are such a blessing to me everyday!  i love being a mom!!!
 i am also grateful for this crazy lady!  i love my mom so much!  i couldn't ask for a better mom, friend, mentor, grandmom to my kids, and everything else.  i love everything about my mom and am so grateful for all she does for me!  even still today!  i someday home to accomplish and be half the woman she is!  i love my amazing MOM!!!

 and of course my mother in law...thank you for raising such an amazing man! if it weren't for my mother in law, i wouldn't have my beautiful kids, and i know my boys are so amazing because they have such an awesome dad!  thank you for always supporting us and being so amazing!
 
happy mothers day to all the amazing moms out there!  i am inspired by all the moms in my life!  xoxo