Wednesday, May 26, 2010

we're getting there...

Here i am at 7+ months...32 weeks! i figured since i actually had gotten dressed for the day i better take a picture! this pregnancy has gone surprisingly fast...so far. but it seems to be slowing down and i think both me and baby at at the point where we just want him out! although he seems to want to come out a little bit tooo early, we have to wait a few more weeks. being off my feet seems to make things go alittle slower, but still it's coming soon...50 DAYS!!! (but who's counting...ok i am!)
my boys giving the baby some love! we are all so excited

5 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

yup...still tiny ;) and adorable! Hope he stays put long enough to be happy and healthy.

charlesfam said...

You are adorable! I love the tiny baby bump. He is certainly a loved little baby. Good luck in the next 50 days.

The Trotter Family said...

You look so small to me. Glad everything is going well. Enjoy your "bedrest" while you can!

Prior Family said...

Okay, I am twice your size. Rebecca is in ahhh at how small you look. So enjoy being a cute prego. Have a great day.
Love Di

Johansen Family said...

Cindy you are so adorable! I hope everything goes well! Good luck with the last little bit. :)