Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

i just wanted to take a second and thank my boys for spoiling me on mother's day! i felt sooo loved! even my sweet "adopted child" Aaron got my a beautiful candle. i love my family so much and am so blessed to have all my boys in my life! love you all!Jake surprised me with this beautiful dress! i was so excited to wear something new to church!..and Blaine was so excited to give me the "Big City Slider Station" i don't know what is with this kid and info-mercials! he is a total advertiser's dream!...he believes anything Billy Mayes tells him! :)and Blaine also helped make some yummy surgar cookies! thanks again boys!

2 comments:

Liese said...

o my gosh! He looks so cute in his apron and chef's hat!

The Trotter Family said...

Blaine is a crack up. I can't believe he got you the mini burger grill. Your dress is very cute!