Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A hard day's work...

I have been wanting to make our front walk way more "welcome friendly" and since jake and i have decided that we will be staying in this house for another year (YEA!!!) i decided it was time to re-landscape! i REALLY wish we would have taken a before picture, but if you haven't been to my house before, just trust me...it wasn't pretty! so here are some final pictures! we LOVE IT! and we were so super sore the next day, but it was totally worth it!this is the left side... ...the right side. the 3 gardenias that are not so green, my Webelos planted those last year. with some love and care, we will get them as green and pretty as the new one!
...the front cornera view of the whole walk way!
and i didn't want to forget my cute little hangy plant too!

5 comments:

McLove said...

Looks super cute!

J-Dub said...

Good job. Very inviting.

Prior Family said...

Your yard looks awesome. Great job Cind. Love ya. Di

charlesfam said...

Your yard looks great! I especially love the green. We are currently stuck in Wyoming in a snow storm. Sigh. California sounds incredibly inviting.

Mark & Shalon said...

looks great!!