Sunday, April 19, 2009

BiRTHDaY FuN!!!

Well, another year has snuck up on me!! Thanks everyone who helped make my birthday so fun and special for me...especially my 2 boys who just spoiled my rotten all day!

..it all started with me with me waking up to Johnny!...so i knew it would be a good day!my boys spoiled me with all kinds of fun toys!....like a cupcake holder, AND a Wii Fit! hmmmm, are they trying to say something?! i was super surprised by the Wii fit! i have been wanting one for awhile!
...then Jake took me to my FAVORITE restaurant Javier's and had some of our best friends meet us there! so fun! thanks everyone for coming!even little Kaylie found something yummy to eat!birthday flan! yummm.....
...not so much! i'm not a fan of flan!Thanks again everyone for your sweet birthday wishes and gifts! thanks everyone for being my friend and partying with me! you guys are the best!

6 comments:

charlesfam said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you were sufficiently spoiled. Good job, Jake. What's the story behind Jack Sparrow?

McLove said...

Happy Bday Cindyloo:)

Bob said...

Yay! I got a Wii Fit this weekend too. Happy Birthday to me!

Jake said...

The story behind Jack Sparrow?...well Cindy would have to answer that one. I just thought it would be fun for her to have her own personal Johnny.

Anonymous said...

...that's what she said!

The Trotter Family said...

Yeah Cindy, I've been meaning to tell you that you are a real fatty. Time to get on the Wii fit! Yeah right, you are such a twig! What a fun b-day. Lucky girl!