Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Angel of Hope

i wasn't sure if i wanted to post these pictures or share any of our pain, but i think i need to. if for nothing else, i need to post this for me! you don't have to read this, or comment, just let me get this out. please don't feel like you need to comment or try to give us advise...if you do feel the need to comment, but don't know what to say, a simple happy face :) means more then you could know! knowing that people still care about us and have not forgotten our precious angel means so much to us! i don't ever want Junior to be forgotten...he is still apart of our family! he is our baby...our son...Blaine's brother!

we went to the cemetery where Junior's ashes were laid to rest. it was an experience that has no words, it was very emotional. the hospital works with a local cemetery and all the babies who have passed away before birth can be laid there at the Angel of Hope. it is a great place...a place where we can feel our angel and know he is safe. we brought him some flowers and spent some good time there...we were able to grieve and feel close to our boy at the same time! we miss you Junior...we wish you were here with us. some days are really hard without you...today is one of those days. we know we will never "get over" this, but hopefully we will find a way to get through this and maybe one day we can feel like normal people again! we love you Junior and we all miss you!


All my boys...Jake, Blaine and Junior!

12 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your lost. Andrew and I are remembering you in our prayers. Junior will not be forgotten!

Rae said...

I love you guys. :)
Still thinking about you guys and praying for you.

lynette said...

Thinking of you during this time. You're in our prayers.
Love ya
Lynette Burns

Anonymous said...

Bff, Junior! :)

Tory and Elizabeth said...

:)

Toby and Tammy said...

I think this was a great post! Great photos and a wonderful way to remember the pregnancy.

Jake and Rachelle said...

We think of you guys often. I wish we could come visit and go to Disneyland. Maybe next summer. If you guys ever want to get away, you can always stay with us. Though, I have to warn you that we don't have any big attractions like Disneyland :) We aren't too far from Kansas City though. I hope you are doing well.

Prior Family said...

* *
*
-----

Hang in there. I love ya.

Di

Griffin said...

We were sorry to learn of your loss. You are in our prayers. Love Tom & Lillie Brown

Ryan and Laura said...

Love you Cindy- sorry we missed you while we were in town. Hope you and Blaine are feeling better. Call me if you feel up to it sometime soon!!

Anonymous said...

:) Sorry it took me so long to read it, but I'm definitely still thinking of you :)

You get two happy faces :) oops there's 3!

McMemories said...

oh cindy I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have a place to go to feel close to junior. Loosing a baby is so hard and Junior will never be forgotten and he will always be there to watch over you. You are in my prayers!xoxo-Lynds