Tuesday, April 15, 2008

to my AWESOME husband!!

Friday night was one of the best nights ever!!! jake took me out on a "hot date!" he wouldn't tell me where we were going, all he would tell me is that this was a "dress up" date. first he took me to this really cool under ground restaurant in costa mesa call LA CAVE. it was so fun. we had to take an elevator down under ground and the restaurant was dark with all red lights. it was very retro cool! the dinner was great...a steak and sea food place. once we got back in the car jake made me close my eyes while he put in a cd. when he told me i could open my eyes, he had the theme to phantom of the opera blaring in the car! that is when he told me we were going to see the show! JAKE TOOK ME TO GO SEE PHANTOM!!!!! it was sooooo good. if anyone hasn't seen it, i highly recommend it! i had only seen the movie, which is good, but the real thing is so much better! i was totally surprised. he told me a couple weeks ago that he tried to get tickets, but they were all sold out...that little liar!! it was the best surprise ever and a great early birthday present! thanks again jake for such a great night! i love you!

5 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

How awesome is that! What a wonderful early birthday surprise. I love the Phantom of the Opera and have been able to see it in Spokane with my mom. Such a great play!
Way to go Jake!!!

Marcus and Amy said...

What a sweet husband! I love Phantom, I have seen it once and loved it! Glad you guys had a great night!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I am totally jealous. You definitely have an awesome husband. Phantom definitely counts as a "hot date".

Brooke and Aaron said...

What a good husband! Glad you had a fun, hot date! I bet it was fun for you to get all dressed up! By the way, the link you made Blaine is such a fun idea. We miss seeing you guys.

Nichole said...

Happy Birthday Cindy! Sounds like your husband went all out. You deserve it. Come stop by sometime we miss you.