Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I GOT ONE...


I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF A MAGIC BULLET!!! i have always wanted a magic bullet since i saw the first infomercial a couple years ago. so finally my blender broke last month and i decided "hey, what a great time to get the magic bullet!" this is going to sound cheesy but, I LOVE IT and i use it EVERYDAY!!! blaine and i love smoothies and not to mention shakes. so it is so fun to make something different everytime. we customize all our different drinks! it will be fun to see what else this baby can do! and i have to admit, it is pretty fast...maybe not "10 seconds" fast, but pretty good. and only bad thing i can find about it so far is, it is kind of loud, but what blender isn't! SMOOTHIES FOR EVERYONE! come on over anytime! :) and hey, if you have any good recipes, feel free to send them this way.

2 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

I love my magic bullet! I make fruit smoothies every morning! I don't use a recipe though. I just use what ever fruit I have on hand! You will really love it though! Plus its a great way to make baby food for the baby on the way! My sister uses it when she comes to town for her little one! She loves it!

Ryan and Laura said...

Thanks for the bday wishes! You're not too far behind...you get to be an old lady with me :) Wish we were in the same town to celebrate. Hope everything is going great. Are you still teaching classes? You'll be the hot, pregnant, dance instructor all the way through huh? Well, thanks again for remembering me :)