Friday, April 4, 2008

i love my boys

so i knew it would only be a matter of time before nintendo crept into our lives! i have tried to keep it out, because once it's in...it's here to stay! although i don't know who is more excited to play....blaine or jake. either way it is pretty cute! i love my boys!

daddy helping teach his boy
playing mario cart...of course! it's the only game we know how to play! and yes, we are still sporting a nintendo 64 baby!!


so blaine has been asking me everyday, "is the baby coming today?" and i would have to tell him "no, it's still a long way away." (maybe we should have waited a little longer to tell him) anyway, i came up with a nice idea to make a chain for him of how many days we have until the baby comes....let's just say, it's a little depressing. this is the LONGEST CHAIN EVER! but it keeps him from always asking when the baby is coming. he now says "we have to wait until the chain is all gone, and that is a loooonnnnggg time!"
LONGEST CHAIN EVER...wrapping from one bedroom wall....
to the next! it sure makes everyday worth getting up for! :)

6 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Great idea! Thankful Michelle isn't old enough to really understand. Hope you are feeling well too.

Ryan and Laura said...

Oh my...and I thought my pregnancy was long! I'm sure Blaine is excited, and who knows, maybe it will make things see shorter instead of longer. Hope you're still feeling well. Wish we could see you!

Christy said...

That chain is such a great idea. But that is pretty long. It will go fast, hopefully!

Toby and Tammy said...

super cute idea! it will go fast, I only have 44 days left.

Jake and Rachelle said...

What a fun idea!

McLove said...

Congrats Cindy I am really excited for you guys!!!!