Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Going Public...

So, Jake and i decided it's time for us to fess up. we need to take care of any rumors that have been going around about us, so here it is:


WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep, that is our little peanut there in the ultrasound! we are so excited and just can't wait! i'm about 11 weeks along, so we are due october 4th! it's seems so far away! blaine is so excited to be a big brother, he just wants a baby so bad to take care of! i have to admit that at first he was a little disappointed that there is only one baby....he has been wanting twin since day one! (a brother and a sister) but then he turned to the doctor and said "that's ok, we can have a little sister later!" if you can't tell, be wants a brother!

we went to the doctor for the first time earlier this week and so far everything is great! we LOVE our doctor. i heard about him from some friends...his name is Dr. Thein in Dana Point. he is awesome! at first it was a little weird/funny because my father-in-law's name is Thaine, but i got over it! i have been super blessed and not been sick! i was sick for like a week, but then i stopped taking iron and now it am GREAT!!! i was kind of worried since i have been feeling so good, but the doc said all is well! the little guy was even kicking and moving all over during the ultrasound!

this is why i haven't blogged in so long...i have kind of had other things on my mind! we are so excited and are looking forward to a growing family! since blaine will be almost 5 when the baby comes, we figured now would be a good time to expand!! :) wish us luck! :)

18 comments:

Christy said...

Congratulations! I knew you acted funny when I asked you about the half marathon. Blaine will be a great brother!

Katie said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I'm so glad that you are feeling good too! Yea for October!

katherine said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see the little one!

Camille said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! That will be so fun for Blaine to be a brother. He will be so cute and sweet with the baby. Thank goodness you're not sick!

Ryan and Laura said...

OH MY GOSH! Tyler and I will have to schedule a California visit in October then ;) You are were so good with Tyler...I can't wait for your little #2 to get here!!!

Marcus and Amy said...

Congratulations ~ that is so exciting! I am glad you are feeling good too!

Jake and Rachelle said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! Having two is so much fun. Kayden loves being a big brother. It is so cute how they play together. I bet Blaine will have so much fun with the baby.

Rae said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAY. So so so happy it's finally public! Now I can make my official announcement that my bff is preggers! I've been dying to tell someone, but I've kept it to myself! :)
Congrats Cindy loo hoo, and good work Jakie pie. ;)

Johansen Family said...

Congratulation!!!! I am so happy for you! Your baby will be about a month younger than mine!! This will be fun to have babies around the same time!!! You will have to let me know what you are having! We find out on the 27th of this month.

Meggie and Russ said...

YAY! Congratulations! SOO exciting!

Nichole said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your cute family. Let me know if your feeling tired and I can take big brother to the park or just come and hang out sometime. Love ya!

Jamie said...

Cindy, I found your blog through a friend's and I just wanted to say hi and congrats on your pregnancy! That's so exciting! Andrew & I both miss the ward so much. I still want to come to one of your classes but Sat. are not good days for me, do you teach any other day? Anyways, hopefully now we can keep in touch better.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! And even more excited to hear that you'll be out here in June!!! YAAAAYYY! Congratulations to all three of you :)

Jessica said...

How GREAT!! That is always good news. Babies are just so sweet and special - so nice to hear you aren't sick... that's the worst!

Sara said...

Congrats! How exciting for you!!

Brad said...

Yeah....Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys. Blaine will be the best big brother.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Cindy and Jake - congrats on baby #2 being on the way! Blaine will be such a big helper! Good luck with all of that! How fun!!

Jenny said...

It's taken me a while to tell you congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having.
You will LOVE Dr. Thein. He is the absolute BEST!