Saturday, March 15, 2008

Julie's Wedding

One of my best friends from high school just got married today, so CONGRATULATIONS JULIE AND MIKE!!!! she looked so pretty in her dress and the reception was beautiful! Julie and Mike are such a cute couple and we are so glad they are now married!! :) Julie also lived right across the street from me growing up, so i have so many memories with her! she was always there for me when ever i needed her and we even shared the same "crush" in high school! we have been looking forward to having another "married couple" to hang out with...and i know she has been baby hungry for the last 2 years, so who knows, maybe our little baby will have a buddy not too far behind! (but let's just take one day at a time!) GOOD LUCK YOU TWO! always love life and each other! we love you!

me and julie, her dress was so beautiful, i wish i could have gotten a better picture of it!
cutting the cake, which was super yummy!
getting ready to catch the bouquet!
jake and cindy. we had such a blast! :)

2 comments:

Johansen Family said...

It is so fun to see pictures of Julie! I have not seen her since I lived in CA! Do you remember when we all went to the NSYNC concert for you birthday? Good times! Tell Julie that I say hello!
Kimberly

Rae said...

Thanks for posting these! Please pass along a big congrats from Julie from me!!