Friday, July 27, 2007

Legoland

little buddy boys!
The whole crew
my true knight and shinning armor!
vegas....lego style!
so, what little boy wouldn't love to grow up and have his job be to build legos....can you believe that grown men get to do this for a living. (but i guess that's true to say for sports too...grow up getting paid for what you love to do...playing a game) we had a total blast at lego land. what a fun concept. we always have a blast with our cousins...my sister's kids. i can believe that i have a child that if tall enough to ride the "big kid" rides. 42 inches man! but his poor cousin...just 4 days younger but 1 inch shorter. he was not allowed on the the big rides. talk about seperation issues. just wanted to post a few fun pics...such a great day! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog - I'm glad you found me, now there is another person I can read up on daily. :)

Rae said...

I had the same thought when I saw the pic of Blaine on the little ride. I was like, "Holy moly, I can't believe that is Cindy's CHILD!"