Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fireworks




Well, Happy late forth of July. i feel like it has been forever since i have blogged...maybe becasue it has been. anyway, we have been in idaho the last week and i learned an important leason...just because fireworks are legal in idaho, doesn't mean that they should be legal to me! we had a blast lighting fireworks at grandma and grandpa idaho's house, but i ended up burning my hand. but we still had a great day. actually we did our private show on the 3rd because jake, baline and i were driving home on the 4th. it was a best day to travel, there was no one on the road. we drove through vagas at about 8:30pm, so there were a few fireworks here and there and blaine loved it...ok i loved it too. hope all is well. i have a lot of catching up to do on here, but i can't do it all in one sitting! love you all and until next time...(for those of you wondering, the little girl is one of blaine's cousins on jake's side. she is a total doll!)

1 comments:

Rae said...

Careful with those fireworks! Those of us from the states that don't allow them don't know what we're doing! Haha. On the 4th I was at my Uncle Mike and Aunt Marylee's and Mike did all the fireworks and I was very nervous for him.
On the 5th I was with Jake's buddies (John Ivers and Tyler Muir) and we did the last of their fireworks. I steered clear. Those things scare me. But I did play with some sparklers at least!