Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful for....

at the beginning of November, we decided to make a "Thankful Turkey". we started with a naked turkey and everyday we would write something we were thankful for on a feather to add to our turkey!

BEFORE
our naked turkeyAFTER
Full of what we are thankful for!here are the things we are thankful for:
(and there were no repeats allowed...but we were all thankful for everything...and these are in no particular order)
DAD: *the Savior *bedtime *my wife *hymns *talents *7-11 "guy time" * basketball *conference *disposable diapers *the cat *a pacifier *MOvember *turkey *a living prophet *uplifting music *my health *toilet paper *lego land *Mission hospital *milk *a BBQ *pumpkin pie *the Book of Mormon *agency *this blog
MOM: *technology *taco tuesday *my blessings *socks *the temple *prayer *good neighbors *my body *SLEEP *friends *school/education *the Gospel *a house *Excedrin *when Ty naps good *my boys *my sisters *Jake's job *our country USA *food *F.H.E. *primary *Ty's bumbo *the Atonement *memories
BLAINE: *transportation *school *shoes *blankets *pillows *treats *cousins *legos *T.V. *pencils *paper *flashlights *a bed *water *the scriptures *movies about heaven *plants *my toys, so i don't get bored *my family *calendars *nature *boston cream pie *Mrs. Roman *toothbrush and tooth paste *church

and of course we are all thankful for Ty and the blessing he has been in our home...especially when he's a happy boy! :)

1 comments:

Carrie Jensen said...

I love your family Turkey idea. Very cute. I may have to do that next year. Do you have any fun ideas for Christmas? Other than putting straw in a manger when you do service for someone... I'm trying to think of something else. Let me know.