Monday, November 22, 2010

my Beanie Babies

ok, so once upon a time ago, one of my best friend from high school, Jaci, taught me how to crochet (random, i know right!?) but all i ever learned how to do was a basic square for quilts and stuff. well since then i have always wanted to learn how to do hats...and last night i gave it a shot. here are a couple that i made...with the cutiest models ever. now i wanna take a class or something and really learn how to make cute stuff!
i'm sorry, but i just love these eyes!!

3 comments:

andrea said...

Cute beanies & cute boys! I love it! I hope you are doing good, we need to have you guys over for dinner after the craziness of Thankgiving!

Mark & Shalon said...

so cute. i totally need you to teach me how to make beanies!! i've been wanting to learn since high school and never have. and now that i have a little one that will be here in january i need some beanies to keep his little head warm.

Rae said...

Wow, great job! I love the beanie in the first photo on Ty!