Sunday, October 31, 2010

Family Photo Sneek Peek

On Halloween, we had to do a quick family photo shoot for one main reason...MOVEMBER!!! for those of you who don't know what movember is...i will explain: for the month of november, men grow out a mustache to raise awareness for prostate cancer. well, this is jake's second year participating and you start growing november first...clean shavin....so i went into panic mode because normally i don't take family pictures until thanksgiving, but it was october 31st and i didn't want to have a mustache husband for christmas card pictures (and what not) so my mom came to the rescue and snapped a few (297) photos for us. and since i won't be mailing out a christmas card with ALL of my favorites, i figured i would just share them on the blog!

seriously...when did my little boy get so big?!
Ty is kind of the center of our world right now if you can't tell! :)

1 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Very cute! I need your address again so I can send you a card. One day I will keep everyone's address somewhere safe. I will stop asking sometime!