Thursday, July 29, 2010

GOT MILK????

i decided this time around to do the "pumping/bottle feeding" thing with Ty. i was never really good at nursing with Blaine, and i really want Ty to have breast milk for at least the first 6 months, so this seems to be working out the best! i pump more than twice as much as what he eats everyday, so we have quite the supply! i figure i just have to pump for 3 months for us to make it to the 6 month mark....good plan huh?! but we will see what happens...i am running out of freezer space!

4 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

Are you serious!? When I pumped for Addie, I was lucky to get enough for her to drink! I could only get 2-3 oz out of each side and she would finish that in one sitting - and I have a good pump! I guess I just don't produce that much!

Way to go - good planning!

Carrie Jensen said...

Wow...that's alot of milk. :) Do you still want me to bring my pump, or are you going to be all stocked up? haha

Jake and Rachelle said...

Wow! That's great. I do the same thing. Try laying the bags down flat in the freezer. That way you will be able to freeze more bags. I lay mine down and then after I have about 20, I put them in a ziploc freezer bag. I have fit like 150 bags in my freezer! Good luck. You are awesome.

Mo said...

Awesome! I wish I pumped more with Lilah. We've got freezer space if you need it!