Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

HaPPy BiRTHDaY to MEEE!!....one year older and wiser too, right?! either way it was such a great day! i really just wanted to take it easy and relax which is just what i did! the day started with my FAVORITE breakfast: Waffles with strawberries and whip cream YUMMM. and Blaine provided the sweet birthday hats
and i got super beautiful flowers from my BF all the way in NY!! thanks Rae...LOVE YOU
the rest of the day was mellow...we went for a nice family walk...roamed around the mall...i took a little nappy...then we went out to dinner with the Burches to CPK! it's all about the BBQ chick salad! mmmmm. after dinner, we came back to play gamesBlainey set up pin the tail on the donkey for us!..it was all his idea and we had a blastnest we played POP goes Perfection...these games helped make me feel 7 again...instead of 27!!then feasted on some yummy cake! Thanks Rich for making me a cake!...Rich and Rachel were over too
thanks everyone for the Birthday shout outs, calls, texts...i felt so loved. here's to another year!

3 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

Cindy- I meant to send you some sort of love on your birthday! Hope it was a good one :) So funny because waffles with strawberries and whipped cream is my bday breakfast too! We'll have to celebrate together one year when I live back in Cali.

Bob said...

Ha ha, I played pin the tail on the donkey for my birthday too. You totally copied me!

Rae said...

Sounds like you had a fun day. :) Glad the flowers made you smile!