Monday, June 1, 2009

the MIDWAY

A couple weekends ago there was a father and son's outing so Jake and Blaine went down to San Diego to tour the Midway...an aircraft carrier. Blaine loved it soooo much that the following weekend when grandma and grandpa idaho were in town, he wanted to take them there...
...and my dad came too!all of my favorite boys!blaine just looks so cute with his head phones on. you listened to a tour guide on a head set. blaine is sitting on the chain to the anchor! it is huge!LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!me and my dad!

now this is my kind of mixer!!!!!...i told jake i want one for christmas! :)what a beautiful view! and before we went home, we went over that huge bridge you can see in the distance!...so high!

1 comments:

tjayandjulie said...

Hey this looked like so much fun! Wish I could have been there. Oh, I was. Mom Idaho