Sunday, June 14, 2009

AAahhhhhhhh....

Soooo, some of you (well most of you) know that i LOVE barbies and i collect them...well, i got a Patrick Dempsey doll last year and now i have my very own
SIGNED McDREAMY DOLL!!!
AAAaahhhh!!!!
Thanks to Bishop Koch that actually KNOWS Patrick! His daughter Lizzie babysat for Blaine once...i was showing her my dolls...she told her dad that i had a McDreamy doll....her dad told me that he knows Patrick....bada-bing bada-boom.....he got it signed for me! Thank you, Thank you Bish Koch!! you are the BEST!! even though i would have loved to be able to meet Patrick myself and have him sign my doll....i'm not complaining! i have a SIGNED McDREAMY DOLL!!! yea

2 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

How cool is that! Totally jealous, I don't have the doll but I love Patrick Dempsey. How does one just "know" him? I mean well enough to just ask for him to sign a doll of himself! Totally neat!

bobbi said...

I am jealous! I love McDreamy!