Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Sparing Boy!

So now that Blaine is a green belt, (well, actually he is a purple belt now...a post on that will be coming) he has started SPARING!!! we ordered all the gear and last thursday was actually his first day! so of course i was there taking pictures and videos the whole time of my BABY fighting!!! don't worry, it's all safe and pretty mellow!

Blaine loves sparing now...but the only thing he did say was "it's hard to sit will all the stuff on!" they have to wear: helmet, chest gaurd, elbow/forearm guards, shin/foot gurads and yes...a CUP!!!!



Blaine is so cute and i am so proud of all his hard work. we will work on sparing so he can kick butt!...but this was his first time, so...not bad!

2 comments:

Natalie Jessop said...

Hey Cindy! I finally logged on to my blog for a couple of minutes this morning and saw that you had left a comment-I am so excited you are a blogger! And a good one at that. Your blog is super cute, I am going to link you on mine...hope that is ok :)

J-Dub said...

that was brutal. it felt like i was watching UFC.