Saturday, October 4, 2008

Locks of Love...

Today was the day! i CHOPPED my hair off and i am donating it to Locks of Love!of course i took my camera to document the whole thing! thanks to my sister carrie for coming along! You're the best!!!

BEFORE *9:00am
getting prepared for the chop... a friend of mine works at the salon just up the street from me, so she was able to cut my hair! thanks ashlee!
snip...snip....

is that a braid, or a dead rat?


ready for the final product?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
TA-DA!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! and Jake likes it too! yea! it will be so much easier to do my hair now...maybe i will actually do it! hopefully some little girl will love her new wig made from my hair! :)
***p.s. i feel like i've lost like 10lbs from the hair cut....i think i have a new weight loss program!
***p.s.s you can kind of see the shelf we put up for junior in our room in that last picture! today was our due date, so we are thinking of him lots today! we miss him

12 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Your hair is super cute! I love haircuts...You feel so refreshed with your new look. You look great! Enjoy your new 'do'!

Prior Family said...

So cute. I love it Cind. I totally think that you should keep it short. Put hey, with as fast as your hair grows you could probably donate to locks of love every year. What a great cause. I think it's awesome that you did that.

Angela said...

I donated my hair a couple of months ago - so I know what you mean about feeling much lighter. You look so cute with your hair that length!

Christy said...

I LOVE it! So cute and so nice to donate it. Hope you are okay this weekend. Be happy because you have amazing hair.

Toby and Tammy said...

Such a cute hair cut! Love it.
We're thinking of you guys too. Sad day, hope all is well.

Marcus and Amy said...

Super cute! Ya for donating, I was going to do that once, but I was like 2 inches short. I couldn't wait for it to grow 2 more inches, I had to cut it and you are right, it felt way lighter!

Rae said...

Loooooooooooooooooooove it!!!
And, oh my gosh, Ashlee!!!!!!!! So so so cute. Both her, and your hair! Can't wait to see you in Nov!

Johansen Family said...

Love the cut!! Very cute!

Ryan and Laura said...

I feel lame being the millionth person to say it- but the hair is really cute :) Hope your day had some happy thoughts in it too. I missed being able to run into you while I was in California last time. I definitely need to call just to chat. Hope you all are doing well!!

Jake and Rachelle said...

You are so great! What a neat idea. I've never been able to grow my hair that long. Hope you are doing well. I've been thinking of you. Oh, and your hair looks great!

Annalee said...

Cute haircut Cindy--change is always fun. Hope you are doing good---you've been in my thoughts.

Jessica said...

Love the hair cut... I've always been a fan of short hair - in fact this is the longest my hair has been in over 14 years!