Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween fun!

We have been having way too much Halloween Fun this week, and we haven't even had the traditional trick or treating door to door yet! Here are a couple fun highlights:

Blaine's Preschool had a little Halloween program...it was so cute. Here is his picture of
FIVE LITTLE PUMPKINS!!


Here is his class...lots of different costumes!


Me and my cutie Buzz Lightyear.


Blaine and Ms. Shirley


Then we had Jake's annual work party! Blaine decided to switch it up and went as Woody and Bullseye. And can you guess what Jake is??

Yep...Jake was DWIGHT SCHRUTE!!! from "The Office"...the resemblance is a little scary! I just slapped some wings on and that was my costume...and Aaron went as a cutie little penguin!


We also were able to make it over to Disneyland this week to enjoy the Halloween decorations one more time! Blaine had one more costume change back into Buzz! We don't even know for sure what he wants to dress up as tonight!

We love when the Haunted Mansion is decorated for "nightmare before christmas!" it's fun! we are having a great week and we hope all of you have a
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

5 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Cute! I love the buzz costume. I tried to get Kayden to wear it, but he wanted to be Mike Wazoski (spell). We settled on a pirate. I love the pics on your side bar of Blaine throughout the years.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

That is amazing how big Blain is getting. I like the two outfits. That is a great idea. I had a huge laugh when I saw Jake in his costume! Hope you had a great Halloween!
Tory

charlesfam said...

Great costumes. It's fun to see how much Blaine has grown up. And Jake, I've gotta say you do a good Dwight.

Johansen Family said...

I'm totally loving your hair!!

McLove said...

I love the Dwight costume that is hilairous:)