Thursday, September 18, 2008

12 days....4 books.....and 2,445 pages later.....

I FINISHED THE TWILIGHT SERIES!! (at midnight last night) and my verdict is:
I LOVE THEM! i am proud to say that i am

TEAM EDWARD 100%

from the very beginning! and i'm so glad i waited until now to read them because there is no way i would have been able to wait between books! i needed them back to back. my favorites were book 1and 4! now all i have to wait for is the movie!

so what am i going to do now?? maybe i should get back to my regular life and maybe clean my house and pay attention to my husband and child! i am no longer a slave to these books! but i will probably read the "partial draft of midnight sun" on stephanie meyer's website...since it sounds like that book will now never been published! :(

5 comments:

robinsonrecipes said...

Glad you liked the books. I was really disappointed in the last one. I thought she wrapped events up too nicely with a big red bow! I think it would have been a lot more enthralling if someone had died! The Jacob thing really freaked me out. She should have let him die for the sake of Bella. That would have been better. Just my thoughts.

charlesfam said...

I'm glad you liked them too. She is a good author, but I agree with Kaloha. The ending was too clean. With such a dramatic build-up, everything was so simple. Everyone walked away except one very small character. Why not at least kill off one or more of the bad guys? How long do vampires have to live, anyway? It seems that forever is too long for them, too. So, why isn't the other book being published anyway? I haven't heard that yet.

Marcus and Amy said...

I know...LOVE is all I have to say about the books too! Totally bummed out that she is not doing Midnight Sun. But can't wait until Nov 21 to see the movie!

Stephaine was on Ellen yesterday, I only caught the last like 3 min.

Fabulous books...glad you liked them!

Camile said...

This post of yours inspired my last post...check it out and don't forget to leave a comment.

Sticht Fam said...

I'm so glad you are part of the Twilight cult now. And that you are team Edward 100%. Jacob was annoying!! I totally understand about the ignoring family and house thing. I got Breaking Dawn and didn't put it down until I was done. I figured I might as well get it out of the way so my family didn't have to suffer as long. I can't wait until the movie comes out!!