Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BLAINE DOLL!!!





so it's official....we own the BOOGIE BOARDER BLAINE DOLL!!!! he came out in stores right after blaine was born and i have wanted one ever since. i kind of collect barbies..i guess i just never out grew them (they are so pretty) so we ordered BB Blaine online and he came today in the mail. it was really hard for me because i wanted to keep him in the box to keep him new, but Blaine was really excited to play with "his doll" Blaine says "but mom, it's me!" so we opened him and Blaine has been playing with all the little parts, putting on sun block, giving him water....it's like his little buddy. anyway, the doll is super cute and i love it, just like my blaine!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindelle - okay! This one really made me laugh! Rich and I were in hysterics when we saw Blaine with his very own BB Blaine doll! That's awesome! Thanks for your darling blogs! They are the best! Mom

Rae said...

Blaine is totally looking like you!!!

Prior Family said...

You are becoming a blog slacker like me. I keep coming back to your site and seeing the same Blogs. Cindy, who'da thunk. We must be sisters.