Saturday, September 29, 2007

BECCA'S BAPTISM

Blaine is getting so big!!
Blaine and Becca
My little girl...getting all grown up!
Jake and me...
the real Jake and me!!


i can't believe my little niece is old enough to be baptized. she is the first of my nieces and it just blows my mind. we were so lucky to be able to attend. Jake, Blaine and i drove to new mexico with my parents. we drove up saturday, went to church and the baptism sunday and then drove home monday. talk about a quick trip. we drove for 30+ hours and were actually in new mexico for about 30 hours, but it was all worth it! love you Becca!! congrats again!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Wow, Blaine really is getting so big. And SO WEIRD that Becca got baptized. I swear, Diana and Chad just got married! Freaky if you ask me.
Oh yeah, and you are too skinny for words! Fatten up or we're not hanging out over Christmas.

Prior Family said...

So, I guess I don't have to add any pictures because you posted some very cute ones of YOU and Becca and Jake and Blaine. I love you Cind.