Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday already

So you know when you feel like time is moving a million miles a minute...that is totally how i feel. it has just been a whirl wind. anyway, we wanted to post a couple cute things. For those of you who don't know, Jake is back in school getting his MBA and he just finished his first semester with straight A's...more like total top of his class. He is just taking an online class right now so it's nice to have him around a little more. I (cindy) just picked up my 6th class at 24hour fitness, so i am keeping very busy and i will start my dance studio from the garage in 2 weeks, so all my free time is preparing for that. needless to say dance in consuming my life, but i wouldn't have it anyother way. little blainey is getting very use to all the music and dancing and has quite a few moves of his own. they are pretty sweet! This is Blaine's last week of speech for the school year, so we are going to miss our school and teacher over the summer. He now knows all his letters and letter sounds thanks to leap frog letter factory (which i highly recommend) if you can get passed the annoying ABC song they sing, it is totally worth it. He learned in all in 2 weeks! Blaine also just finished soccer with his 2 buddies (pictures posted) so as events are winding down with him, they seem to be picking up everywhere else. We can't wait for it to warm up just a little bit more so we can hit the beach, but until then....catch ya later!

5 comments:

Wade Sticht, PE said...

Hey guys? How are our Disnelyand pals doing? Thanks for inviting us to see you blog. Check out ours at stichtfam.blogspot.com .

We really want to stay in touch with you guys. We miss you a lot!

Wade

Wade Sticht, PE said...

By the way, I can't find you email address! Please send it so I can give you access to our blog.

Wade

P.S. I really hate the word blog.

Wade Sticht, PE said...

I know Wade already posted a comment, but I wanted to do my own. What's this dance studio thing about? Whose garage are you using? It sounds like fun. We miss you guys and California. Good luck with your dance studio. Tell Blaine that Anna says, "hi". She told me yesterday that she would never forget her California friends because they were such good friends. Take Care.

Leslie

Mark said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! It's pretty fun that everyone is getting a blog so we can keep up with each other. You know, with facebook, MySpace, and blogs...who needs real life interaction anymore. ;)

Sara and I have a blog, too, which we update sporadically.

http://sumanfamilia.blogspot.com

Rae said...

Cindelle! You are so popular in the blogging world already!
Thanks for sending me access to my work account, that's what my gmail account is set up through.
You are going to be SO HOT with all this dancing! What am I talking about? You already are hot.
Blaine is getting SO GROWN UP! Make him stop. I can't believe he's in soccer! Ryan is starting karate (or, ka-ra-tay as our friend Ross says.) Kinda random but cute I think!