Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! When i was putting together Jake's Father's Day present, i found so many cute pictures of the 2 of them, that i couldn't just keep them to myself. I wanted to post them and share. Jake is such a good daddy! He takes such good care of Blaine and me. I want to be too mooshie-gooshie...but we love our daddy! Happy Father's Day to all the other Daddies out there. Be spoiled and love it! My favorite is when all the little primary kids sing "i'm so glad when daddy comes home" in church. i can't wait until blaine learns that one. He is really good at singing "i am a child of God", "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" and the wheels on the bus" not to mention a few others too. well, try and stay cool...it has been so hot here lately. Be happy all day and "love life" as Larry Anthon always says!! until next time....

3 comments:

Rae said...

I know first hand little Blainey is a pro at I Am a Child of God...remember when he was singing in the tub while you were on the phone with me? Haha.
I am DEFINITELY trying to stay cool. It is HOT here and freaking HUMID!!!

Rae said...

hahahaha, I love your wonderment!!!

Rae said...

Yeah, easy for you to say (about the eyelash curlers.) We don't all have naturally gorgeous long, thick, curly eyelashes like you Cindyloo!
(Who am I kidding, I'm too lazy to use an eyelash curler, but still, that's like someone with straight hair saying, "Who cares about a flat iron??)