Monday, April 14, 2014

dance, dance, and some more....DANCE!!!!

i feel so lucky, i've been able to dance and teach dance sooo much lately.  i really love working with these kids and have so much fun!  they all did so awesome!
 these pictures are from my 2 regular classes.  i had a little class ages 5-8 (plus little sydney in font who is 3) and an older class ages 9-12 (plus a couple younger who were ready to advance).  this was the last day of class before they "Performed" for their parents.  i made those little tulle skirts and the girlies looked sooo cute.  i also made shirts for my older kids with "afterparty" on the front and their name on back!   both classes were AWESOME!!


 my future B-boy Ty guy....he was ready for class too!  haha
 then, i was approached by the local Jr High to help with a number.  i told them I DON'T CHEER...but they wanted to do something more "hip-hoppy".  i was super honored that they wanted me and we really had a great time.  this was my biggest group number and such a great learning experience for me...oh and did i mention, the girls were AMAZING!!!!  i was so glad i was able to work with them and had such a great time.  this was their FINAL performance of the year and they really went out with a BANG. showing off their stuff!!

 the girls even taught me a couple things...and we were able to add some stunting in the routine.  so fun!

thanks again girls for letting me come and play!  :)

0 comments: