Wednesday, January 18, 2012

a day in the life of TY....

here is a day in the life of my very busy 18 month old boy ty..according to my phone!  (all these pics were taken on my phone!):
wake up looking super cute...."hmmm what will we do today?!"
"maybe i will play some games with big brother...here we are sorting fruit loops in an old egg carton"


 now i must take out all of the shoes from the shoe bin...."i love looking for matches!" (notice he is actually wearing a pair too)
time to watch a little tv...my favorite movie Despicable Me
"im getting hungry! MUST....FINISH...EVERY....LAST...DROP of my peaches!!"

STICKERS!!!! "i think i will put as many stickers on my shirt as i can!"
"i like to go for walks to the park with my daddy!"
"now i need to  help out with chores around the house!! i love the swiffer!"
"...and helping mommy with the groceries..."
 "i need to stop for a drink!"  (don't worry i didn't actually give him mnt dew)
 Family Karaoke Time..."my turn to sing!"
 making silly faces with dad
 making silly faces with mom
 "all worn out...just me and my big brother! time to go to bed! let's do it all again tomorrow!"