Sunday, August 21, 2011

oh, by the way...

...i have red hair!!


I've always wanted to do this, so i finally just did! i had red put in my hair back in December, but it was very faint, but now....BOOM! it's RED and i LOVE it! the cool thing about they way we did my hair is it is actually bleached underneath, so i can touch up the color or even change colors whenever i want. so maybe halloween i can do orange and black, or valentine's day i can do hot pink! and of course if i get sick of it, all i have to do is dye it back to my natural color! my friend said "it's like nail polish for you hair!" yep! it's fun!

3 comments:

Nate and Kayla said...

Fun! You are beautiful!

andrea said...

You are so pretty & I love your hair! It's so long too!

Carrie Jensen said...

That's fun! Mom told me the other day that you had red hair, and I didn't know what she was talking about. :) Can't wait to see the orange at Halloween!! :)