Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Blaine

i can't believe i have a 7 year old.....7!!! but what a great 7 year old he is. i love my little blainey, and no matter how old he gets he will always be my little boy! this has been a great 7 past years!! every year blaine just gets more and more fun. it has been a blast watching blaine grow up...love you babe!

talking with cousins while setting up a new gamethe burches came over to help us celebrate! i love this picture of these twothe cupcakes we made for school!

my mom has the pictures from his party...so i will be posting those soon!

2 comments:

Jared said...

I can't believe he's already 7! It seems like yesterday that Logan and I were awkwardly holding a newborn Blaine at your place in Rexburg.

Carrie Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Blaine! I don't believe he's 7...that's crazy!!!