Friday, March 12, 2010

Over Half Way There

For some reason people enjoy watching OTHER PEOPLE get bigger....so i decided i would add a quick picture of my progress. i am now 21 weeks....a little more than half way there! yippie! i took this picture right before heading out to my LAST DANCE CLASS! (tear) my doctor really wants me to try and "stay off my feet" and she threatened to put me on bed rest if i don't. so unfortunately i will not be making anymore appearances in dance class. this pregnancy sure has been a roller coaster (mostly emotionally), but i am grateful for everyday i feel my little guy kicking and moving around. he will probably come out dancing!

6 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

We are so glad you are doing well. We can't wait to see this baby! Is that a cricket behind you? Do you love it? I want to get one soon!

Marcus and Amy said...

So cute!! And can I just say that when I was 21 weeks I was massive!! I started showing at 16 weeks! You are lucky lucky and totally cute!! Congrats!

April said...

I can't believe how teeny you are and your 21 weeks? You look amazing! I know how you feel its so hard to be pregnant when you've lost a baby. I am 29 weeks now and I feel like I am doing really well. I still feel I won't be able to breath until he's here in my arms, but I'm making progress. you'll be in our prayers. So happy for you and yes take it easy!

Prior Family said...

Okay Cind, I am 4 times your size already. How sad is that. I think my body just goes, "Oh we're pregnant. . . BLOOOOOOB." Then it's happy. I don't take pictures of myself when I'm pregnant because they just aren't cute. I am sooooooo jealous. To be 26 again. Sigh.

Love ya,
Di

Carrie Jensen said...

Yeah! I am glad you posted a pic...I have been wanting to see your pregnant belly. :) Sorry that you have to take a break from dance, but it is worth it. I miss dancing with you...do you have any new dances you've taped??

Ryan and Laura said...

Cindy- I second everyone's excitement to see your cute face and teeny tiny belly. Can't say I have any idea what you're feeling- but I'm glad things are going well and hopefully postive things from now until you're holding him!! Good luck