Thursday, January 7, 2010

the best present EVER!

so we kind of got an early surprise christmas gift this year.....

A BABY GRAND PIANO!!!!....AND we got it for FREE! it's kind of a long story, but it was a friend of a friends who was moving and needed it out....so we took it! it is soooo beautiful and we love it!

BUT WAIT...that's not all..... we got another even BETTER gift (if you can image!)

notice the BOW around the BELLY?!?! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....YEP!!! we are having a BABY!!! we are CRAZY EXCITED and can hardly wait until the summer when it will be making it's arrival! the top picture you can see it pretty well...it's a side view and you can see it's hands and feet and legs. so far so good! i have been working very closely with my Dr. who is amazing and i am about 3 months along. our little peanut is DUE: JULY 23rd! and another great surprise is my oldest sister DIANA is expecting at the same time as well....AGAIN! so we will have little baby cousins close in age again just like Blaine and Jakey! Hopefully all will go well this time and we will have a cute little baby to welcome into our family soon! :) yea!

22 comments:

Rae said...

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!!!!!!

Jake and Rachelle said...

Oh Cindy, I am so happy for you. We just lost another nephew on Monday. It's so good to see your good news. We are so excited for you and pray that all goes well. You are beautiful.

ps I have a really late Christmas for you if want to send me your address.

Jake and Rachelle said...

christmas card:)

Vanessa said...

What AWESOME, AWESOME news!!! Congrats to you three!!! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Ryan and Laura said...

I could not be more excited for you. SOOOOOOOO AWESOME! Let me know when I can come sing the new little one some sweet songs to repay the favor ;) Heather is due around the same time too...late July. I'm smiling so big for you right now. Hope you've been feeling well.

Nichole said...

Okay my friend I'm in tears officially. I'm so happy for you. I had no idea and your pictures are so beautiful. I'm so crazy excited for you. If there is ANYTHING I can do to lighten the load please pick up the phone. Love ya tons!

lynette said...

congratulations!! I am so happy, happy, happy for you!!!

Koreena said...

That's such wonderful news!!! Congratulations to you all!!

Walkers said...

Wow Cindy, That is GREAT News. COngrats to you guys. If you need anything let me know!!!!

Rachel said...

YAY! Very exciting! Congrats!

Leslie Barry said...

Woo Hoo!! What a beautiful family, I'm thinking great thoughts for you all. Congratulations! Leslie Barry

Debbie Lawrence said...

What fabulous news! Congrats you guys!

Kindra said...

Hello my dear Robinsons! Just in case Jake didn't tell you Cindy, I'm very happy for you all. He did kind of drop the news in a way that wasn't fair, but with such great news, how could I raise a "hairy eyeball" w/ the guy! Anyhow, positive thoughts going out to you. You take care and if there's anything I can do for Jake or you all, just send me an email. Congratulations! P.S. Have you thought about the name "Blue" - I mean just cause it's Bella's middle name doesn't mean that it can't be passed down through the family...just a thought! Big grins for you all. Happy New Year! KW

charlesfam said...

I'm so excited for you! That's one lucky little baby. It was good seeing you at Christmas even if it was just for a few minutes. I'm glad you made it home safely, and enjoy that piano. How exciting!

Camile said...

Congratulations on both babies - especially the one living in your belly!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

:) Camile

Jessica said...

Cindy - I'm so happy for you! Congrats! I know Blaine will make a wonderful BIG brother!

Dawnie said...

Congratulations! On both the baby grand and the baby Robinson! We are so happy for you!

Lisa Christine said...

Congratulations!!! Such exciting news :)

bobbi said...

CONGRATS! I am soooo excited for you guys!!

Sticht Fam said...

Congratulations! I am also with child and expecting baby #4 on July 7th! Our babies will be so close!

Leslie

Johansen Family said...

Cindy! I am so excited for you!!!! Congratulations!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!