Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope everyone had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! ours was great! it started with Blaine and me making "Turkey Sugar Cookies!"....i guess it's sort of becoming a tradition. But Blaine's hand are getting bigger, which might create a problem in the future....seeing that this year his hands were so big the cookies kept falling apart!but, they all came out cute, and more importantly...DELICIOUS!! then off to Grandma and Grandpa California's for some family fun and feasting! rachel settling down for a thanksgiving nap, while Rich plays Legos! we had to get home at a decent hour so that Jaime and I could catch some ZZZZZ's before waking up at..... yep... that clock says 2 AM!! out the door to hit the sales. we didn't do crazy Toys R Us (who opened at midnight) but we were in line for doors to open at 3AM! what a great weekend! how does Jaime manage to look adorable at 2am....i look like a total zombie! haha

1 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Looks like a great time! I love the turkey cookies! What a great idea. I'll have to make them next year. And where can I get some Joe-Joes? They look yummy. Oh, please send me your address. I would like to mail you a Christmas card. Thanks!