Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Case of the missing socks...

so, growing up, whenever some of our clothes would just "disappear" my mom would always tell us that the "washing machine ate them." As kids, we always assumed our mom was just stealing the clothes of ours that she didn't like and throwing them away or hiding them....but now i am starting to think that washing machines really DO eat clothes, and our machine seems to have a thing for socks...

WHERE ARE ALL MY MATCHING PAIRS??!?!...what do you think....

7 comments:

McLove said...

Happens to me all the time??? One time I found some in between the dryer and washer:)

Lisa Christine said...

So it's not just at my house.....

Marcus and Amy said...

I love those Old Navy ankle socks...total bummer you are missing the pair to them!

Camile said...

It's true - they really do eat socks. Which is why I only buy plain white socks...boring, I know.

J-Dub said...

You certainly have some flamboyant socks

Natalie Jessop said...

We have the same problem in our house...however, our socks aren't so colorful :)

Jake said...

I don't get it...how come it never eats my socks?